TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms "we," "us" and "our" refer to Tresino. "You" refers to any person accessing and/or using the Site.
From time to time we may update this Site and these Terms. Your use of this Site after we post any changes to these Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes. You agree to review these Terms periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version. Tresino may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue this Site or any part thereof, with or without notice, or may prevent your use of this Site with or without notice to you. You agree that you do not have any rights in this Site and that Tresino will have no liability to you if this Site is discontinued or your ability to access the Site or any content you may have posted on the Site is terminated.
Tresino Content and Trademarks
Content on this Site provided by Tresino including logos, photographs, graphics, images, screenshots, text, digitally downloadable files, trademarks, product and program names, slogans, and the compilation of the foregoing ("Tresino Content") is the property of Tresino LLC and is protected under trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to download or use any Tresino Content.
You agree not to download, display or use any Tresino Content located on the Site for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of Tresino, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Tresino, or that otherwise infringes Tresino's intellectual property rights. You also agree to in no other way misuse any Tresino Content that appears on this Site.
Use of the Site and Posting Policy/Prohibited Uses
The following requirements apply to your use of the Site:
1. You shall not use any electronic communication feature of the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, abusive, intrusive on another's privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening, or hateful, all as determined by Tresino in its sole and absolute discretion.
2. You shall not collect or store personal data about other users.
3. You shall not use the Site for any commercial purpose not expressly approved by Tresino in writing.
4. You shall not upload, reproduce, post or distribute any information, software, or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of these rights. You shall not upload, email, post, or transmit any promotional or advertising materials or any other form of solicitation or unauthorized communication via the Site.
5. You shall not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer files, code, or programs which might interrupt, limit, or interfere with the functionality of the Site or any computer software or hardware equipment.
Occasionally on certain areas of our Site you may be able to submit product reviews, questions, written posts/responses, images, and certain other materials (defined as "User Content"). By using these features, you agree that:
1. You will not submit or post any content that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, hateful, racist, infringing, pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate as determined by Tresino.
2. You will not impersonate any person or organization, including the personnel/employees/owners/contractors of Tresino, or misrepresent an affiliation with another person or organization.
3. You will not submit or post any content that contains personal information about any individual, violates the privacy/publicity of any other individual or entity, or includes anything that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private or confidential.
4. You will not submit or post any content that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of the Site, or feature of the Site.
5. You understand and agree that you have no ownership rights to any account you may have with us or other access to the Site, your User Content, or other features therein. Tresino may cancel your account and delete all User Content associated with your account at any time, and without notice, if Tresino deems that you have violated these Terms, the law, or for any other reason.
6. Tresino assumes no liability for any information removed from our Site, and reserves the right to permanently restrict access to the Site or a user account. For greater certainty, and without limiting the effect of the foregoing, Tresino reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, edit or remove any User Content, or to request a user to modify or edit his or her User Content, if a complaint or notice of allegedly infringing materials is received with respect to the User Content, or for any other reason.
7. By displaying, submitting, publishing or posting any User Content on or through the Site, you hereby irrevocably grant Tresino a non-exclusive, non-revocable, fully sub-licensable, perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid, royalty free license to modify, use, publicly display, broadcast, publish, reproduce, and distribute such User Content in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without the requirement to make payment to you or to any third party or the need to seek your or any third party permission.
8. You waive all moral rights in and to all User Content that you post, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Site in favor of Tresino. This license and waiver of rights includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute, and tag any User Content, as well as the right to sublicense User Content to third parties, including other users, for use on other media or platforms known or hereinafter developed, such as for use on mobile phones, or in video, music, software or other computer programs.
9. You continue to retain all ownership rights you hold in your User Content, and you retain any right to use your User Content in any way you choose, subject to these Terms and the license described herein.
10. You represent and warrant that you own all of the User Content submitted, displayed, published or posted by you on the Site and otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein, and the displaying, publishing or posting of any content you submit, and our use thereof does not and will not violate the privacy/publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patents, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold Tresino LLC, Tresino, Tresino.com, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, employees, and website contractors and each of their officers, employees and agents harmless from any claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, related to your violation of these Terms, including the above Posting Policy, or any violations thereof by your dependents or agents, or which arises from the use of any content including User Content that you submitted, posted, or otherwise provided to Pandora or this Site.
Rules for Promotions
Accounts, Passwords, and Security
Some areas of the Site require registration or otherwise ask you to provide information to participate in certain features or access certain content. If you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain content or participate in certain features of the Site. If the Site requires you to create an account or otherwise submit information, you must complete the specified process by providing us with current and accurate information as requested by the pertinent registration form. It is your responsibility to maintain the currency and accuracy of your registration data, and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. During the registration process, you will be asked to enter your name and valid e-mail address and choose a password. It is entirely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Additionally, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Tresino immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You further agree not to email, post, or otherwise disseminate any user ID, password, or other information which provides you access to the Site. Tresino is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge, and is not responsible for any delay in shutting down your account after you have reported a breach of security to us.
The Company is based in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative, at your sole risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
Credit Card Use
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site, you may be asked to supply information relevant to your transaction including your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) used in connection with any transaction on this Site. By submitting such information, you grant us or the third party collecting that information on our behalf the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any transaction.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our Site/homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, however, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
a. Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
b. Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
c. Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
a. Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
b. Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
c. Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
Terms of Sale
Tresino currently ships to locations within the 50 United States and Puerto Rico. At this time, Tresino is unable to ship to any international locations outside of the United States. Orders already in the shipping process cannot be modified. Tresino charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on the Site based on the applicable state sales tax rate of the location to which the order is being shipped. Payment conducted via the PayPal site and using PayPal services are subject to the terms and conditions set by PayPal.
Despite our best efforts, occasional pricing and other errors may occur on the Site. Access to the Site does not constitute the right to purchase products featured. Tresino is not responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors. Products and prices of products described on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Tresino reserves the right to change or modify pricing and other errors and to cancel any order you have placed if there was an error concerning the price or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order, even if you have received an order confirmation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Tresino will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. Tresino reserves the right to limit the number of products purchased.
A valid MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit card number is required for payment. Separate charges for shipping and handling, if applicable, will be added to the price of the products ordered. Title to all products and risk of loss or damage will pass to the buyer upon shipment from Tresino.It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from the Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
Tresino undertakes reasonable efforts to accurately display the features of its products, including the colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
Representations and Limitations of Liability
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Tresino makes no representations about the reliability of the features of this Site, the Tresino Content, User Content, or any other Site feature, and disclaims all liability in the event of any service failure. You acknowledge that any reliance on such material or systems will be at your own risk. Tresino makes no representations regarding the amount of time that any Tresino Content or User Content will be preserved.
Tresino does not endorse, evaluate, verify or guarantee any information provided by users and nothing shall be considered as an endorsement, verification or guarantee of any User Content. You shall not create or distribute information, including but not limited to advertisements, press releases or other marketing materials, or include links to any sites which contain or suggest an endorsement by Tresino without the prior review and written approval of Pandora.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR OTHERWISE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND THAT ANY CLAIMS OR OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION AVAILABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH EITHER OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE BROUGHT AGAINST THE APPLICABLE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER(S) AND NOT US.
Third Party Websites
The Site is controlled and operated by Tresino from within the United States, and is not intended to subject Tresino to the laws or jurisdiction of any country other than that of the United States. We may limit the availability of the Site, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts, USA without regard to conflicts of laws principles. By using this Site, you consent to the jurisdiction of, and agree that any and all disputes regarding these Terms and/or use of the Site not subject to the arbitration provision set forth herein will be brought before, the federal, state, and local courts located in Berkshire County, Massachusetts.
Both you and Tresino acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed and neither of you nor Tresino has the power or the authority to obligate or bind the other.
You agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Site and/or these Terms, will be resolved individually. This will be done without resort to any form of class action. These terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law.
The failure of Tresino to comply with these Terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state, or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Tresino, shall not be deemed a breach of these Terms.
If Tresino fails to act with respect to your breach or anyone else's breach on any occasion, Tresino is not waiving its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches.
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Tresino, and are accepted by you upon your use of the Site or your account. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Tresino regarding the use of the Site and your account. By using the Site you represent that you are capable of entering into a binding agreement, and that you agree to be bound by these Terms.