Last Revision: May 18, 2019
We collect information you provide
Tresino collects the following types of information from you when you choose to provide it to us.
- Payment Information: Through the website, you will be able to purchase Tresino products. We will ask for your name, billing and shipping address(es), telephone number, email address, and payment card information in order to process and confirm your order, and ship your item(s) to you.
- Contact Information: Through our website, Tresino.com you may create a personal account with Tresino, which can make the shipping process faster and easier. Tresino will store the following information in your account, should you choose to provide it to us: your name, billing and shipping address(es), email address, phone number, and birthdate. To set up an account, you will need to create a user name and a password that will allow you access the account. There you can add, delete, or change the information you have provided. If you choose to use a public computer to access your account, please remember to log out at the conclusion of your session.
- Demographic Information: We may collect information like your gender and age. We may also collect your zip code.
- Email List Information: Through the website, you may add your email address to the Tresino email list. Tresino will never share your email address with, or sell your email address to, an unaffiliated third party. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from Tresino at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” option within the email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reviews and Ratings: We collect information you submit or post. For example, we collect product reviews and questions that you post on our site. We also collect information when you contact us. Please remember that any information you may disclose in these public areas of the website becomes public information.
- Customer Service: If you engage with our Customer Service team through the website’s live chat feature, you may be asked for information such as your name, email address, billing and/or shipping address(es), telephone number, and order number. We use this information to assist you.
We collect information automatically
We get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
Browser Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and used to collect information about your activities on the website. These cookies provide statistical data that helps us to improve our website and deliver better and more customized services.
Pixel Tags: Pixel tags are tiny graphic images on that help us analyze customer online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and advertising.
Combination Of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect, to improve our website, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
We Use Information
We may use the information we collect from and about you for various purposes.
We use information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may use your information to customize your experience with us. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes to prevent and detect fraud and abuse. We may use your information to protect our company, our customers, and our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. As such, we may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We may also use your information to serve you ads about our products and offers. We use information to send communications about our products, services, and promotions
We use information to process transactions such as credit card information and billing/shipping address.
We may tell you about new features or updates. These may be third party offers or products we think you may find interesting. If you register with us, we'll enroll you in our email newsletter. We also us information to improve our website and customer shopping experience
We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may contact you about your account or feedback. We may also contact you about this Policy or our website Terms.
We use information to respond to your inquiries and contact you when necessary.
We use information as otherwise disclosed or permitted by law.
Information Shared with Third Parties
We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf such as vendors who send emails for us. We may also share information with companies that help us operate our sites or fulfill purchases. Some vendors may be located outside of the United States.
We may share your information with our business and marketing partners such as third parties that co-sponsor a promotion. We may also share information with third parties that help us with marketing and may include social media platforms.
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We will share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This may include fraud that has happened during a promotion. We may also share your information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner's list.
We will share information with a successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may include user information as part of that transaction and disclosure.
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you. These may be to our Service Providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us. These may be necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of our rights or the rights of any third party. This may be to respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can visit your account settings on Tresino.com or follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
We may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the website (“Service Providers”). Service Providers will have access to the information collected as necessary to perform their business functions for Tresino, some of which are described in this Policy, but may not use or share that information for purposes outside the scope of those business functions.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our site will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords and regularly using anti-virus software. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
Tresino goes to great lengths to keep financial information private and safe. We take certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of the information we collect from and about website visitors and users.
While we will use every reasonable means to help ensure the security and integrity of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
WE MAY LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES WE DON'T CONTROL
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the website to, nor do we knowingly, collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from a parent or legal guardian. Our sites where this policy is found are meant for adults. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY